2006-2009: Institute for Spectroscopy, RAS, Theoretical department, PhD student. PhD thesis (2009): “Nonlinear waves, generated in supersonic flow of Bose-Einstein condensate past an obstacle, and their optical analogs”.
Sep-Dec 2005: National Engineering School of Saint Etienne, France, student internships. Modeling of the heat flow in laser processing of materials (MATLAB).
2000-2006: M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Physics, Department of General Physics and Wave Processes, student. Specialization – nonlinear optics.
AWARDS & GRANTS
· Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant for young scientist, 2012-2013;
· Dynasty foundation grant for theoretical work for the young scientist, 2008-2010;
· Second prize for Academician Aleksandrov Competition of Physics Papers by Young Scientists, 2008;
· Francisco Palumbo prize for best young scientist contribution at 14th Central European Workshop on Quantum Optics, 2007;
· Participation in various grants for scientific research and device development.