Professor: Janusz Bialek
Dmitry Titov – Candidate of Technical Sciences. The founder of the company “MIG” – a resident of the “Skolkovo” Foundation. Ltd. “MIG” specializes in developing diagnostic devices for electric grids. He is the author of the scientific research in the development of the main product of the company – the system of monitoring of icing intensity on overhead power lines (MIG system). “MIG” is included in the register of the innovative solutions that are recommended for using in objects of the JSC «Rosseti». In February 2017 Dmitry completed the pilot operation of 7 MIG posts in IDGC of the South successfully.
In parallel with the project MIG Dmitry participated in the development of the system diagnostic condition of the insulating suspension in networks and the power take-off unit with phase wire.
Dmitry has experience of attracting grants. He implemented the grant by RFFI (140 thous. Rub.) in 2014. Dmitry is the winner of the prestigious competition in Russia “Energoproryv” among more than 150 participants. After this in 2015 Dmitry received a grant 4.5 mln. RUB. from the Skolkovo Foundation for the development of the MIG system. In 2017-18, Dmitry attracted 14.64 mln. RUB. private investment to develop a system for monitoring ice conditions in the network area and to develop a diagnostics system for isolators in three different projects.
Dmitry has more than 70 publications, of which 6 – in the magazines Scopus, 4 patents, 13 articles in the journals from the list of the highest attestation commission.
Dmitry is a member of the Russian National Committee of CIGRE (International Council on Large Electric Systems High Voltage).
Dmitry has experience in designing a gas-powered power plant, which has a three-generation (electricity-heat-cold). In the project, Dmitry developed the basic engineering solutions for the construction of a 10 kV switchgear, designed automation and relay protection, and cable lines. The power plant “Energotsentr” with a capacity of 12 MW is located in the city of Saratov. Five years after graduation, Dmitry became dean of the Faculty of Industrial Technology at the Kamyshin Technological Institute. Since August 2016 Dmitry has been working at the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology.
Dmitry has an active social position. In 2013, he was the head of the youth administration of his city, ran for the city Council. In 2014, organized the central city beach.
Diagnostics of electric grid equipment.
Articles in Scopus magazines:
Articles in magazines from the VAK list:
1) Engineer (2011). Specialty: Power supply of the industrial enterprises; faculty of Industrial technologies of KTI (branch of) VOLGSTU.
2) Specialist (2011). Specialty: Financial management; faculty of Economy and management of KTI (branch of) VOLGSTU.
3) Candidate of Technical Sciences (2014). Specialty: 05.09.03 – Electrotechnical complexes and systems. Full-time postgraduate study of the Saratov state technical university of Yu.A. Gagarin.
1. The diploma of 1st degree for participation in the All-Russian competition «Energoproryv-2014», October, 2014, Moscow.
2. The diploma of 1st degree for participation in the international conference «Elektroenergetika glazami molodezhi 2014», November, 2014, Tomsk.
3. Diploma of 1st degree of the All-Russian competition «Innovatsii v elektroenergetike 2014», December, 2014, Moscow.
4. Diploma 2nd degrees All-Russian startup round of 2015 scientific projects of Skolkovo Foundation, February, 2015, Rostov-on-Don.
5. Diploma of the winner of competitive selection «Razrabotka innovatsionnykh energeticheskikh tekhnologiy» of the Startup Village-2015 conference, June, 2015, Moscow.
6. Diploma of the finalist of the competition «Energoproryv-2015», October, 2015 Moscow.
7. The diploma 2nd degrees for participation in the international conference «Elektroenergetika glazami molodezhi 2015», November, 2015, Ivanovo.
8. The diploma 2nd degrees for participation in the international conference «Elektroenergetika glazami molodezhi 2013», November, 2013, Novocherkassk.
9. The diploma of 1st degree for participation in the international scientific and technical conference of students, undergraduates, graduate students «Energoeffektivnost’ i energobezopasnost’ proizvodstvennykh protsessov» in Tolyatti on November 12, 2009.
10. The diploma of 1 degree for participation in the 6th international scientific conference «Tinchurinskie chteniya», to Kazan on April 23, 2011.