Optoelectronic devices based on the nanostructures and quantum materials
Peer reviewed articles: 9
International conferences: 8
More than 100 citations.
1. Yu. Gladush, C. Piermarocchi, V. Agranovich, “Dynamics of excitons and free carriers in hybrid organic-inorganic quantum well structures”, Phys. Rev. B, v. 84, 205312, (2011).
2. A. M. Leszczyszyn, G. A. El, Yu. G. Gladush and A. M. Kamchatnov, “Transcritical flow of a Bose-Einstein condensate through a penetrable barrier”, Phys. Rev. A, v. 79, 063608, (2009).
3. Yu. G. Gladush, A. M. Kamchatnov, Z. Shi, P. G. Kevrekidis, D. J. Frantzeskakis, and B. A. Malomed, “Wave patterns generated by a supersonic moving body in a binary Bose-Einstein Condensate”, Phys. Rev. A, v. 79, 033623, (2009).
4. E. G. Khamis, A. Gammal, G. A. El, Yu. G. Gladush and A. M. Kamchatnov, “Nonlinear diffraction of light beams propagating in photorefractive media with embedded reflecting wire”, Phys. Rev. A, v. 78, 013829, (2008).
5. Yu. G. Gladush, L. A. Smirnov and A. M. Kamchatnov, “Generation of Cherenkov waves in the flow of a Bose–Einstein condensate past an obstacle”, J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys., v. 41, 165301, (2008).
6. Yu. G. Gladush and A. M. Kamchatnov, “Generation of linear waves in supersonic flow of bose-einstein condensate past an obstacle”, JETP, v. 132, n 3, 589, (2007).
7. Yu.G. Gladush, G.A. El, A. Gammal, A.M. Kamchatnov, “Radiation of linear waves in the stationary flow of a Bose-Einstein condensate past an obstacle”, Phys. Rev. A, v. 75, 033619, (2007).
8. G. A. El, Yu. G. Gladush and A. M. Kamchatnov, “Two-dimensional periodic waves in supersonic flow of a Bose–Einstein condensate”, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor., v. 40, 611, (2007).
9. Yu. G. Gladush and A. M. Kamchatnov “Propagation of self-induced transparency pulse in media with special dispersion”, JETP, v.129, n. 4, 642-650, (2006).
1. “Dynamics of quantum well free-carrier and exciton population in hybrid organic/inorganic nanostructures”, Yu. Gladush, C. Piermarocchi and V. Agranovich, XV International Scientific School “Nonlinear optics and optical spectroscopy – 2011”, Kazan, Russia.
2. “Wave pattern, occurring in supersonic flow of Bose-Einstein condensate of exciton polaritons past an obstacle”, Yu.G. Gladush, S.V. Korneev, A.M. Kamchatnov, G.A. El, “Nanotechnologies for science and applications – 2009”, Vladimir, Russia.
3. “Nonlinear diffraction of light beams on thin reflecting wires”, E. G. Khamis, A. Gammal, G. A. El, Yu. G. Gladush and A. M. Kamchatnov, Internation conference “Modern Problems in Optics & Photonics” – 2009, Yerevan, Armenia, plenary talk.
4. “Nonlinear light diffraction on thin wires”, E. G. Khamis, A. Gammal, G. A. El, Yu. G. Gladush and A. M. Kamchatnov, Scientific school “Waves – 2009”, Zvenigorod, Russia, invited report.
5. “Nonlinear light beams diffraction, propagating in photorefractive medium, on thin wire”, E. G. Khamis, A. Gammal, G. A. El, Yu. G. Gladush and A. M. Kamchatnov, “Laser Physics and Optical Technologies – 2008”, Minsk, Belorussia.
6. “Nonlinear light beams diffraction, propagating in photorefractive medium, on thin wire”, E. G. Khamis, A. Gammal, G. A. El, Yu. G. Gladush and A. M. Kamchatnov, Scientific school “Nonlinear waves – 2008”, Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia.
7. “Wave pattern generated in a stationary flow of Bose-Einstein condensate past an obstacle”, Yu.G. Gladush, A.M. Kamchatnov, G.A. El, A. Gammal , 14th Central European Workshop on Quantum Optics – 2007, Palermo, Italy.
8. “Wave pattern generated in a stationary flow of Bose-Einstein condensate past an obstacle”, Yu.G. Gladush, A.M. Kamchatnov, G.A. El, A. Gammal, International conference ICONO/LAT – 2007, Minsk, Belorussia.
2006-2009: Institute for Spectroscopy, RAS, Theoretical department, PhD student. PhD thesis (2009): “Nonlinear waves, generated in supersonic flow of Bose-Einstein condensate past an obstacle, and their optical analogs”.
Sep-Dec 2005: National Engineering School of Saint Etienne, France, student internships. Modeling of the heat flow in laser processing of materials (MATLAB).
2000-2006: M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Physics, Department of General Physics and Wave Processes, student. Specialization – nonlinear optics.
2013-2015: Participation in experimental investigation of energy transfer process from semiconductor quantum well to organic overlayer. Support for an interdisciplinary group organization and interaction (semiconductor nanostructure engineers, chemists and spectroscopists) for research of the nonradiative energy transfer in semiconductor quantum well/organic overlayer hybrid system for opto-electronic applications.
2010-2013: theoretically investigated the energy transfer processes in hybrid organic/inorganic compounds (in cooperation with prof. V.M. Agranovich). Developed a kinetic model and carried out numerical simulation which shows that semiconductor excitation inner dynamics affects greatly the energy transfer kinetics, and can lead to incorrect transfer efficiency estimation by standard experimental methods.
2006-2009: investigated the new type of nonlinear wave excitation in quantum fluids originates when it flows past small obstacle with supersonic speed (under supervision by prof. A.M. Kamchatnov, Institute of Spectroscopy, RAS). Found an analytical solution for Cherencov radiation wave-picture in Bose-condensate. Investigated optical analogies of the process in photorefractive media. Later on the predicted effect was experimentally observed in semiconductor microcavities by French and Switzerland groups.
2010-2013: participation in a project for correlation spectroscopy device development. Algorithm development for experimental data analysis utilizing regularization methods and parallel computing. Coordination of device engineers and software engineers, goal-setting for software engineers.
AWARDS & GRANTS
· Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant for young scientist, 2012-2013;
· Dynasty foundation grant for theoretical work for the young scientist, 2008-2010;
· Second prize for Academician Aleksandrov Competition of Physics Papers by Young Scientists, 2008;
· Francisco Palumbo prize for best young scientist contribution at 14th Central European Workshop on Quantum Optics, 2007;
· Participation in various grants for scientific research and device development.