ResearchGate – https://www.researchgate.net/profile/M_Pogosova
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/pogosova-mariam-1b546540
Ridero – https://ridero.ru/books/skazki_knyazhestvaur/
Mariam’s research focuses on preparation and investigation of the new colored materials based on apatite-type matrix. Research includes the design of the new inorganic compounds, synthesis and versatile analysis. The crystal structure features and spectroscopic characteristics of the new materials form the basis of this research work.
She authored 1 monograph, 6 research papers and 16 conference reports in the Ukraine, France and Russia. Mariam discovered a new chromophore formation within copper-doped apatites and designed the theoretical model which describes this process. In addition, Mariam established luminescent centers in europium-doped apatites and described the lithium introduction into the apatite structure. Most of the analyzed materials were synthesized and characterized for the first time ever. The results of Mariam’s work led to a recently started project devoted to the molecular magnets research. Mariam defended her Candidate of Sciences degree at Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2015. During her PhD studies she was supervising research of 4 students and participated in teaching.
Advanced methods of synthesis of new materials for high tech applications:
The project involves study and application of different characterization techniques to evaluate microstructural and mechanical properties of new materials or structures. It also includes manufacturing industrial components using different manufacturing processes such as additive manufacturing, thermal spraying, near net shape forming, powder metallurgy, etc.
LIST OF ARTICLES
1. Pogosova M., Kalachev I., Eliseev A., Magdysyuk O., Dinnebier R., Jansen M., Kazin P. Synthesis and characterization of the copper doped Ca-La apatites. // Dyes and Pigments. — 2016. — Vol. 133. — P. 109-113. Article
2. Kazin P.E., Pogosova M.A., Trusov L.A., Kolesnik I.V., Magdysyuk O.V., Dinnebier R.E. Crystal structure details of La- and Bi-substituted hydroxyapatites: Evidence for LaO+ and BiO+ with a very short metal–oxygen bond. // Journal of Solid State Chemistry. —2016. —Vol. 237. — P. 349–357. Article_Bi-La
3. Pogosova M.A., Provotorov D.I., Eliseev A.A., Kazin P.E., Jansen M. Synthesis and Characterization of the Bi-for-Ca Substituted Copper-Based Apatite Pigments. // Dyes and Pigments. — 2015. —Vol. 113. — P. 96-101. Article_Bi
4. Pogosova M.A., Kazin P.E., Tretyakov Y.D., Jansen M. Synthesis, structural features, and color of calcium-yttrium hydroxyapatite with copper ions in hexagonal channels // Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. — 2013. — V. 58. — P. 381 – 386. Article_Y
5. Pogosova M.A., Kazin P.E., Tretyakov Y.D. Synthesis and characterization of copper doped Ca–Li hydroxyapatite. // Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B. — 2012. — Vol. 284. — P. 33-35. Article_Li
6. Pogosova M.A. MSU Experience: new pedagogical methods. // Professional education. Capital. — 2014. — №4. — P. 33-36. (Russian) Article_Teaching
1. Pogosova M.A., Kazin P.E. New Apatite-Type Materials: Inorganic Pigments (Russian). — Lambert academic publishing, 2014. — 96 p. ISBN: 978-3-659-52564-3. Monograph
Specialist’s degree, Lomonosov Moscow State University (diploma with honours).
2011 – Lomonosov Moscow State University – specialist’s degree diploma with honours;
2014 – Russian Writers Union, “Writer of the Year-2014” prize in “Publisher’s Choice” nomination
2015 – Russian Writers Union, “Writer of the Year-2015” finalist diploma in “Kid’s literature” nomination.