News & events
November 26, 2014
November 13, 2014
October 6, 2014
September 24, 2014
September 19, 2014
September 18, 2014
September 8, 2014
August 4, 2014
July 29, 2014
June 23, 2014
- Positions in Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Using state of the art educational methods, help teach the next wave of innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Faculty Positions in Science, Technology, and Innovation. Help establish a new model for advancing knowledge, developing technology, and creating economic value to improve the Russian Federation and our world.
- Faculty Positions in Design, Manufacturing, and Product Development. Our ambition is to establish Skoltech as a world-class leader for entrepreneurship and product innovation.
If you are interested in a particular Center for Research, Entrepreneurship, & Innovation (CREI), please see the more detailed descriptions for the following established CREIs:
- Center for Modeling, Analysis, and Design of Energy Systems
- Center for Advanced Structures, Processes, and Engineered Materials (Composites)
- Center for Electrochemical Energy
- Center for Nuclear Systems
- Center for Space Sciences
- Center for Stem Cell Research
- Center for Infectious Diseases and Genomics
- Center for Quantum Materials
Postdoctoral position - Multiscale modeling of materials. Develop methodology for first-principle modeling of materials for optoelectronics and energy production/storage.
Postdoctoral position in Space Robotics Laboratory and Wearable Media Laboratory. Design robots, haptic technology and virtual reality.
Postdoctoral position in theoretical condensed matter physics. Model novel 2D materials for photonics applications.
Postdoctoral Scholar for the Ideas Lab Program. Blend art and science to create new products.
Physics of Quantum Materials Center Postdocs. Internships with Nobel Prize winner Andre Geim.
Postdoctoral Positions and PhD candidates in Energy Systems. Address energy challenges.
Postdoctoral Positions and PhD candidates in Space Sciences. Model radiation in space.
Postdoctoctoral and PhD positions in the Theory of Complex Quantum Systems. Do research in the area of superconducting materials and many-particle systems.
Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Postdocs. Address problems with stem cell biology.
Scientific Computing Postdocs & PhD Students. Develop breakthrough numerical techniques!
If you do not see postdoctoral positions matching your research interest and background, use the online postdoc application database to submit your application for consideration of future positions.