News & events
August 7, 2014
August 4, 2014
July 29, 2014
June 23, 2014
June 23, 2014
April 29, 2014
- Positions in Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Using state of the art educational methods, help teach the next wave of innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Faculty Positions in Science, Technology, and Innovation. Help establish a new model for advancing knowledge, developing technology, and creating economic value to improve the Russian Federation and our world.
If you are interested in a particular Center for Research, Entrepreneurship, & Innovation (CREI), please see the more detailed descriptions for the following established CREIs:
- Center for Modeling, Analysis, and Design of Energy Systems
- Center for Advanced Structures, Processes, and Engineered Materials (Composites)
- Center for Electrochemical Energy
- Center for Nuclear Systems
- Center for Space Sciences
- Center for Stem Cell Research
- Center for Infectious Diseases and Genomics
PhD candidates and Postdoctoral Positions in Space Sciences. Model radiation in space.
Postdoctoctoral and PhD positions in the Theory of Complex Quantum Systems. Do research in the area of superconducting materials and many-particle systems.
Space Systems Engineering and Instrumentation Development. Think big, bring your expertise on space to bear on satellite and space problems.
Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Postdocs. Address problems with stem cell biology.
Scientific Computing Postdocs & PhD Students. Develop breakthrough numerical techniques!
Physics of Quantum Materials Center Postdocs. Internships with Nobel Prize winner Andre Geim.
If you do not see postdoctoral positions matching your research interest and background, use the online postdoc application database to submit your application for consideration of future positions.